Winter Storm Tips
- Do not clear you driveway or sidewalks until plowing equipment has passed or your hard work may be for nothing.
- It is impossible to keep snow from being deposited in driveways and sidewalks. For safety and efficiency, plows cannot be lifted at driveways and sidewalks.
- Vehicles parked on Snow Emergency Routes will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Be sure to have new/fresh batteries on hand in case of a loss of power.
- When the weather report calls for snow, be sure to refill your prescriptions in advance of the storm.
- Remember to make sure your mailbox is accessible by your postal courier to ensure uninterrupted mail delivery. Click here to view mailbox guidelines.
- Maintain a safe distance between snow removal equipment and your vehicle.
- Give plowing equipment the right-of-way whenever possible.
- Do not use high beams when driving behind equipment.